Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Citizens for Fair Government
I just received an e-mail from an organization that calls itself Citizens for Fair Government. Apparently someone complained about Joyce Miller and they are conducting an investigation into her communication w/ the Selectmen and the neighbors. I replied to them and asked if they know who filed the complaint or if the petitioner is from Lexington, but they said they can't release that information. I have no idea what this group is or what it does, I just got an e-mail that said that they are a non-profit non-partisan Government watchdog group and that they are conducting an investigation based on someone's complaint. If anyone out there filed the complaint or knows what this group is please post me a comment explaining all of this . To be honest part of me thinks it's a hoax b/c i can't find a website or a number all i have is an e-mail and an attachment to some kind of newsletter and twitter account. Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I heard this too, is it just a rumor?
ReplyDeleteI guess the question is, did someone from the anti-dog contingent complain she wasn't doing her job b/c she hasn't solved this problem? I doubt someone from OUR side would complain about her. ALL the people I've talked to who have solved this problem in other towns have told me time and again, this is a POLITICAL issue, NOT a legal or conservation issue. Therefore we HAVE to get the Selectmen involved, even if they keep pushing it back to the CC. I think our next step, after tonight, is to push the Selectmen HARD to pick the problem back up. That's the only way there is going to be any accountability--by town gov't or by us to solve the problem. They are elected officials and have to be held accountable.
ReplyDelete