Hi all- are any CC members professionally qualified to make statements about water quality, overuse criteria, etc. Many comments were made, but based on what knowledge or expertise? And frankly, why is dog walking as an outdoor activity automatically rejected on all conservation land as opposed to running, riding biking, etc.
Hi all-today at about 2:30, another woman and I saw a man come to the campfire area, where the benches are, and with gloves, plastic bag, begin picking up the 50 or more beer cans scattered about. He said he had been looking at them for 2 days and wanted to do something about it. I think incidents like these should be documented and made known to the CC and the public. Also, broken glass is often found in that area-i found a broken beer bottle top today. I do not have a picture taking phone or i would have done so.
Hi all- are any CC members professionally qualified to make statements about water quality, overuse criteria, etc. Many comments were made, but based on what knowledge or expertise? And frankly, why is dog walking as an outdoor activity automatically rejected on all conservation land as opposed to running, riding biking, etc.
ReplyDeleteHi all-today at about 2:30, another woman and I saw a man come to the campfire area, where the benches are, and with gloves, plastic bag, begin picking up the 50 or more beer cans scattered about. He said he had been looking at them for 2 days and wanted to do something about it. I think incidents like these should be documented and made known to the CC and the public. Also, broken glass is often found in that area-i found a broken beer bottle top today. I do not have a picture taking phone or i would have done so.
ReplyDelete