Willard's Woods is the friendliest place in Lexington.
I see my "dog friends" every day.
Dogs drive away kids who used to set fires in the woods.
The Woods were a real mess, but the dog owners have picked most of it up.
I saw some drunk people at the picnic table near the North Street entrance one morning.
I would like to see a one year moratorium on rule-making.
Coyotes are unleashed 24/7. If there were no domestic dogs, Willard's Woods would turn into a coyote park.
Under "Voice Control" needs to be better defined. There needs to be some kind of "test" given to the dog before a permit is issued to be offleash.
Mowing the fields actually destroys the wildflowers and small animals and birds that might be nesting there.
People pay to use the town swimming areas, why not pay for permits to use Willard's Woods with unleashed dogs?










No comments:
Post a Comment